Small Group Private 1.5 Hour Beach Volleyball Lesson
Year-Round at Various Times (PDT)
We teach the basic skills and fundamentals to your team. We try and teach in the same order of operations for example, we start with overhead serving, and move through the order to include passing, setting and attacking. Our primary focus is on overall ball control and proper technique. It's important at this level that the trainee understands what the "big picture" looks like while they learn and rehearse the basic fundamental skills of the beach volleyball game, including:
* Passing * Serving * Setting * Blocking and * Hitting
You will also discover:
* How to put spin on a ball to increase control.
* Why you should bend into a ball when passing.
* How to anticipate on the court.
* How to snap a ball instead of hitting it.
* How to reach and extend when hitting.
* Learn how to time a set.
* Why you should watch the hitter when blocking.
* Learn how to play defense behind a block.
* Learn the fundamentals of communication
When & Where
South Mission Beach
N. Jetty Rd
San Diego, CA 92109