Wednesday Beach Volleyball Class
The Next Clinic Starts This Week
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (PDT)
Location: South Mission Beach
This fun 2v2 beach volleyball clinic is geared for someone who wants to brush up on their beach volleyball skill set of passing, setting and spiking. Be prepared to be challenged and ready to work to take your game to the next level. With our expert staff, we teach important skills and fundamentals to each of our players in a relaxed and supportive setting. We try and teach in the same order of operations for example, we start with overhead serving, and move through the order to include: passing, setting and attacking. Our primary focus is on overall ball control and proper technique. It's important at this level that the trainee understands what the "big picture" looks like while they learn and rehearse the basic skills.
You will also discover:
* How to put spin on a ball to increase control.
* Why you should bend into a ball when passing.
* How to anticipate on the court.
* How to snap a ball instead of hitting it.
* How to reach and extend when hitting.
* Learn how to time a set.
* Why you should watch the hitter when blocking.
* Learn how to play defense behind a block.
* Learn the fundamentals of communication
You will have 16 opportunities to take your scheduled clinics over the course of eight weeks. For example, if you miss a clinic on Wednesday, you are allowed to take the same clinic on the upcoming Sunday (9 am - 10 am) plus take your regularly scheduled Wednesday clinic. That way, you still complete your scheduled clinics in eight weeks. We try to provide as much flexibility as possible for people since we know everybody has busy schedules.